The Ins And Outs Of Door Installation
Does your door scrape the floor every time you open or close it? Are you feeling a draft when you stand in front of the door? Are there visible cracks in your door? Are you building a home and in search of a door installation service? Are you just looking for a new door for curb appeal? If you answered yes to any of these questions, step right in for all the information you need to know.
A properly maintained door can last for decades; however, depending on the climate where you live as well as daily wear and tear on the door, the time will come when it is more feasible to replace the door than repair it. If your door is scraping the floor or you are feeling drafts coming through the door, it is probably time for door replacement. The best way to determine if you should repair or replace the door is to have a professional door installation service inspect it.
Who To Call
If you live in Franklin, Massachusetts or surrounding areas, Jancon Exteriors is the one for you. Jancon Exteriors is an award-winning, exterior contracting company whose policy is “Accountability Above All.” They offer door installation services, door replacement services, and door repair services with the best of materials from Therma-Tru Doors.
A Few Advantages Of Therma-Tru Fiberglass Doors
Thermal-Tru Doors is an award-winning company whose entry doors ranked #1 in Brands Specified/Used Most in the Entry Doors category for 19 years in a row by Brand Leader Builder. They once again ranked #1 in Quality Rating in the same category for 2016.
- Therma-Tru Doors offers all types of doors from fiberglass entrance doors, steel entrance doors, storm doors, and doors with decorative glass. Jancon Exteriors has access to many different styles and types of Therma-Tru Doors.
- Therma-Tru’s fiberglass entry door systems are ENERGY STAR compliant and NFRC3 Certified helping homeowners save money on energy costs and protect the environment through superior energy efficiency.
- Fiberglass doors will not rust, warp, dent, crack, split, or splinter unlike wood and steel doors.
- Fiberglass doors resist shrinking and swelling with temperature changes thus the finish lasts three times longer than on a wood door.
- Therma-Tru fiberglass doors are more durable and energy-efficient than wood or steel doors and are backed by the best full-system warranties in the industry.
- Studies have shown that new Therma-Tru doors add perceived value to a home by as much as 6.2%.
- Fiberglass doors are significantly more affordable than wood but equally appealing to homeowners are their low maintenance requirements. You can get fiberglass doors in virtually any finish you can think of; therefore, no matter what sort of house you live in, fiberglass remains a top option.
Why To Call A Professional
Though door installation and door replacement may sound easy – it isn’t. If you do not know how to install it properly, you will have consequences to pay in the long run. Door installation and door replacement requires proper insulation, correct placement of the door and hardware, and assuring there is no damage to the surrounding areas of the door.
Jancon Exteriors can perform door repair service as well as new door installation service and replacement door installation service. They stand by their Customer Bill of Rights which includes a 25-year installation guarantee. Call them today at (508) 520-3935 for a free estimate. You’ll be glad you did!